Arra’s electrical team specialise in installation, commissioning, maintenance, repairs and project management with additional capabilities in high voltage, hazardous areas, engineering and consultancy. We service mining, oil and gas, construction, energy, utilities, industrial and commercial clients throughout Western Australia.
Arra Group is a specialist services delivery company across the Electrical & Communications Spectrum.
Arra Group supplies Electrical test equipment and materials to complete projects of all sizes, both Greenfields and Brownfields as well as routine field maintenance and reactive breakdown repairs and emergency assistance. With Arra Group, you will receive a customised electrical solution using the latest technology, OEM brands and quality components in accordance with best practice and Australian Standards.
specialist AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Electrical installation, Project & Capital Works across fixed plant
- Commissioning and maintenance services including wiring, Lighting, Switchboards
- Substations – MCC’s (Motor Control Centres)
- Overhead and underground cabling
- Electrical drafting & design
- PLC programming & Plant Optimisation
- Telemetry & Communications including Fibre optic and Data cabling
- High voltage services
- Thermography and Testing Services
All work is completed by our fully trained and competent Electrical team made up of Instrument Technicians, HV Electricians and experienced Fixed Plant Electricians. Their level of commitment, technical capability and experience provides clients with a value for money service. From beginning to end you will get the same team, coordinating, planning and executing the work ensuring efficient project delivery.
We currently employ a core workforce of 40+ people with a proven capacity to upscale at short notice, depending on workflow and project requirements. 65% of our workforce are Indigenous, with 15 ATSI Electricians & Electrical Apprentices.