TEAM BASED APPROACH
Our experience has shown that Indigenous workers perform better when in team situations. Arra’s preferred approach is teams based and reaches out to all employees (casual or direct) to help facilitate skills development.
How do we do it?
– Partnering with our clients to jointly own the outcome.
– Where possible we place Indigenous work teams under the supervision of an Indigenous Shift Boss.
– We provide all our employees whether direct or casual with a personal Training and Development Plan.
– We provide Indigenous Cultural Awareness Training for all clients looking to engage Indigenous employees or teams.
– We provide a mentor for all employees
THE ARRA GROUP WAY
- Arra Group is constantly searching the market for Indigenous workers across all facets of business.
- Our aim is to build small multi skilled teams for placement.
- To optimise success we always ensure that the Arra Team boss is an experienced practitioner with strong mentoring / leadership skills.
- We accept that they may be an requirement to include non-Indigenous leaders / team members to facilitate development of skills and expertise within the teams.